GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice, we do not take any liability.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Thank you for agreeing to take part in National Hair Sunday. As an industry it’s a great way to give back and say a huge thank you to as many NHS frontline workers as we can. In signing up to take part in National Hair Sunday you have agreed to the following –
- To open the first Sunday after lockdown to provide complimentary cut and blow dry, or colour services (which is optional) to members of the NHS frontline workers
- To qualify for an appointment, they will need to confirm and bring on the day their NHS Staff ID Badge.
- To promote National Hair Sunday using the posts and graphics provided on the National Hair Sunday Website – nationalhairsunday.co.uk
- If the opportunity arises please use your local press to talk about National Hair Sunday and what you are doing to give back and show your appreciation.
- To ensure that your salon is adhering to the government guidelines for hairdressing establishments. You are responsible for your staff and ensuring that they are adhering to the guidelines.
- Royston Blythe have set up and co-ordinated this event, they have no responsibility or liability for any member of the salon’s staff who is carrying out the service or for the service that any member of the NHS receives at your salon.
- Once all your appointments are fully, log into your account to register fully booked for the NHS workers to try and book an appointment at another salon.
- To make this a day to remember for these special people. They have worked tirelessly to help save the lives of many people some of your friends and family may be included in this list. Treat them like royalty and make this a day to remember. We have lots of suggestions and hints and tips on the website to help you do this.
THE SMALL PRINT FOR NHS FRONT LINE WORKERS …..
When we announced National Hair Sunday we were inundated with salons that wanted to show their appreciation to the wonderful work that the NHS frontline workers have carried out during the Coronavirus Pandemic. To ensure as many of you are treated to a wonderful in salon pampering experience please follow the simple guidelines.
NHS FRONTLINE WORKER
- All appointments are on a first come first served system.
- Select the salon you want to attend from the list on our website in the salon locator section
- Call the salon and make an appointment stating your role within the NHS and ID Number.
- The appointment is valid only for the first Sunday the salon is open and for a cut and blow dry only, or some salons may offer colour appointments (only if you have had a skin test at the relevant salon).
- Most but not all salons will confirm your appointment with a text, email or phone call – but not all.
- The salons will update on the National Hair Sunday website, when the salons are fully booked.
- The salon is solely responsible for your visit. Royston Blythe have co-ordinated National Hair Sunday but have no responsibility or liability for the appointment.
- Please bring with you your NHS Staff ID badge.
- Salons will be trying to look after as many of your colleagues as possible, please arrive on time and adhere to the government guidelines regarding visiting the salon.
- We are looking forward to you visiting your chosen salon and being able to thank you in person for all the great work you have done.